Product and Instrument assembly – USA and UK
Vision Engineering Manufacturing Services machine, manufacture and assemble precision mechanical and optical products and instruments in both our USA and UK facilities.
Vision Engineering Manufacturing Services' contract manufacturing and assembly services provide access to leading edge technologies and facilities, including dust-free clean rooms, temperature controlled calibration and state of the art quality control facilities.
There are two modern assembly sites in Woking, UK and one in Connecticut, USA, both with a multi skilled and flexible workforce of over 60 personnel, with a wealth of experience in the assembly of high precision optical and mechanical instruments.
Manufacturing in the UK enables products to qualify as of British or EU manufacture and similarly, USA manufacture ensures that products can qualify as "Made in America".
- Capable of manufacturing and testing wire harnesses, PCB's and complete assemblies e.g. PSU's
- ESD and RoHS compliancy
- 24/7 burn and life test rigs
- Skilled technicians who manufacture complex measuring products from start to finish, using multiple tools and gauges
- Testing capabilities, measuring in fractions of microns
- Temperature controlled (68°F) calibration room
Optical Head / Zoom / Camera Section
- Multi skilled workforce involved in electro mechanical assembly, mechanical assembly and optical alignment of a variety of optical / CCTV and mechanical instrumentation zooms and mechanical assemblies
- Positive pressure clean room facility with laminar flow cabinets
- UV curing ovens
- UV gluing machines
OEM Instrumentation Section
- Multi skilled assembly staff able to carry our short-run and varied batch electro-optical-mechanical assembly
Flow Manufacturing Section
- Multi skilled assembly staff specializing in higher output electronic, mechanical and optical assemblies
First & Second Line Service
First Line Service
- Technicians in USA, Germany, France, Italy, Japan (in the field and in dedicated workshops). Offering service and annual calibration
- Second Line and Return to Base Service Technicians for more comprehensive repairs in USA and UK