The competitively priced Unicam seamlessly integrates with Vision Engineering's range of Dynascopic stereo zoom microscopes, adding high quality image capture capability.
Unicam's integrated digital camera removes the need for time-consuming set-up and adjustment, with USB2.0 connectivity allowing image capture via easy-to-use software.
Unicam is available as a new accessory or a retrofit option to your existing Vision Engineering microscope.
Competitively priced and permanently engaged
- Competitively priced digital video camera and software package
- Permanently engaged for immediate utilisation
- PC output via USB 2.0 with easy-to-use PC-based software
Unicam Camera Images
Simple, easy-to-use AMCap image and video capture software is included as standard to allow you to quickly get up and running.
Upgrade to the powerful DimensionOne™ software to get the added benefits of annotation, dimensioning and on-screen measurement tools. Invaluable for image archiving, documentation and reporting - fundamental to quality assurance and research and development purposes.
- 1.3Mp USB2.0 digital camera for Vision Engineering systems
- Simple integration, installed in minutes
- Includes simple image capture software (free)
- Powerful DimensionOne™ imaging software (optional upgrade)
- Variety of image capture formats, including: JPEG, BMP & PNG
Unicam digital microscope camera adds high quality image capture capabilities to compatible Vision Engineering stereo microscopes, available as a new accessory, or retrofit option.
|Part Number ||Description |
|L-101 || |
Unicam II integrated digital video camera (stereo)
Compatible stereo microscopes:
- VS8 variants
- Alpha (discontinued)
- Beta (discontinued)
- Cobra (discontinued)
|Optical Data |
|Sensor ||1/3” Sharp CMOS |
|Number of Pixels ||1280 x 1024 Pixels |
- Shutter Speed
- White Balance
- Automatic Gain Control
- Backlight Compensation (BLC is the ability of the camera to compensate in cases where a subject with a large amount of background light would otherwise be obscured by blooming or silhouetting.)
All Unicam camera systems include:
- USB Cable (Standard-A to Mini-B), 2 metres
- Power supply (+12V DC, 0.9A Max)
- Standard image capture software
- Installation CD
- User Guide