With more than 50 years experience in design and manufacturing of high performance optical systems, Vision Engineering's SX45-TR delivers value, performance and flexibility.
The SX45-TR provides high quality stereo viewing, ideal for industrial, biological, and life science applications.
Perfect for image capture and documentation when used with a digital camera or video camera, the SX45-TR's extra long working distance great for manipulation, SMT rework, dissection, or simple inspection tasks.
Additionally, a wide range of stand options and accessories allow tailoring to suit individual requirements. Part of the SX family of stereo microscopes for industry and life sciences.
- Trinocular head permits the use of digital or video camera
- Image archiving, acquisition, processing, analysis and documentation
- 8x - 50x* (6.3:1 zoom ratio) click-stop stereo zoom magnification (x200 max.)
- Long-life (up to 6,000 hours), true color LED illumination
- Wide range of options and configurations
- Extra long working distance (115mm* - with standard x1.0 objective )
- Very rugged, easy to use and simple to maintain
Compact and versatile
- Low profile base optimizes ergonomics for reduced operator fatigue
- Built-in transformer with intensity adjustment for both surface and substage illumination
- Ideal for larger specimens
- Stable platform base, or for mounting directly to user's work surface
- Enhanced freedom of movement
- For enhanced flexibility
- Designed specifically for applications requiring extended reach, without compromising stability
- Multi-point adjustability allows precise positioning and alignment
- Perfect for inspection of large or immovable subjects
- Height and reach adjustments for inspection of different sized or positioned samples
- Articulated adjustable horizontal arm
- Heavy duty wheeled base provides mobility to move around practice or lab
Stereozoom Microscope Accessories
A range of accessories are available to complement the SX family of products to cater for a wide range of situations.
Trinocular head option permits the use of digital or video camera. Modular multimedia solutions are available for image archiving, acquisition, processing, analysis, and documentation.
- Dino-Eye USB 2.0 digital camera
- Lumenera Infinity USB 2.0 digital camera (2, 3.1 and 5 megapixel options)
C-mount and T-mount camera adaptors available.
For use with bench stand option, where additional surface illumination is required (standard option with articulated arm and boom mount).
For use with bench stand models, the floating stage provides smooth sample control, ideal for inspection tasks.
Useful accessory when used for material science, metallurgy, petrology, as well as many geological and pharmaceutical applications.
Polarizing filters can be accommodated with bench stand option.
To discuss your particular requirements in further detail, please contact your local Vision Engineering representative.
|Eyepieces ||Objective Lenses ||Zoom Range ||Working Distance |
|10x/22 F.N. ||0.5x* ||4x – 25x ||8.69" (220.6mm) |
|10x/22 F.N. ||1.0x ||8x – 50x ||4.53" (115.0mm) |
|10x/22 F.N. ||2.0x ||16x – 100x ||2.26" (57.5mm) |
|15x/16 F.N. ||0.5x* ||6x – 37.5x ||8.69" (220.6mm) |
|15x/16 F.N. ||1.0x ||12x – 75x ||4.53" (115.0mm) |
|15x/16 F.N. ||2.0x ||24x – 150x ||2.26" (57.5mm) |
|20x/13 F.N. ||0.5x* ||8x – 50x ||8.69" (220.6mm) |
|20x/13 F.N. ||1.0x ||16x – 100x ||4.53"(115.0mm) |
|20x/13 F.N. ||2.0x ||32x – 200x ||2.26" (57.5mm) |
- Greenough stereo zoom microscope
- Zoom ratio 6.3:1
- Observation tube inclination 45°
- Interpupillary distance adjustment 2.05" - 2.95" (52 to 75mm)
- Dioptre adjustment on both eyepieces
- A = 9.45" (240mm)
- B = 11.22" (285mm)
- C = 11.81" (300mm)
- D = 8.46" (215mm) max., less working distance *
* with 1x objective
- E = 10.83" (275mm)
- F = 15.55" (395mm)
- G = 19.09" (485mm)
- H = 17.40 (442mm) max.
- I = 11.22" (285mm) max., less working distance *
* with 1x objective
- J = 23.62" (600mm) max., less working distance
- K = 37.40" (950mm) max.
- L = 12.01" (305mm) (removable)
* with 1x objective