Instant FOV Video Measuring System
A new class of measuring system from Vision Engineering. TVM20 and TVM35 mark the beginning of a new era for fast and flexible shop floor measurement. From the combination of advanced optical design and simple yet powerful software, comes a competent metrology system that can measure components of any shape.
With TVM, there is no need to position the part – just place the part within the field of view, and then run the programme.
Hundreds of measurements are taken (within the field of view) in seconds. TVM is ideal for customers who require the fastest, simplest way to accurately measure their component parts.
Field of view measurement is ideal for 2D measurement of small component parts, up to 35mm. By measuring within the field of view, measuement can be instant. Plus, variance between operators is eliminated, since there is no requirement to position and focus the sample, which not only takes time, but also relies on individual operator skills and habits.
- Measure entire components in seconds
- Use as a simple digital profile projector or a complete video measurement system
- Measure components of any shape; flat, square or cylindrical
- No need for sample positioning or focus adjustment during measurement
- Reduces measurement time – significantly
- Exceptional ease of use – eliminates operator variances
- Go, No Go results, with full geometric tolerancing
- Compact, space saving design
- Modular software can be upgraded to enhance measurement capabilities
What can I measure?
Any feature you can ‘see’ within the field of view. TVM is ideally suited to profile measurement of small, flat components such as machined or pressed parts, washers, gaskets, seals, O-rings, connectors, sectioned extruded materials, low density circuit boards and flexible circuits, as well as thin parts, including bottle tops, medical tubing, small medical devices, housings, syringes, plus much more.
The fixed stage FOV system enables instant accurate measurement of small components, while the addition of a manually controlled stage extends measurement for larger components up to 8″ x 4″.
Telecentric video measurement
The TVM series utilises flat field telecentric optics and illumination to create a sharp image of the component on its HD monitor. The telecentric lens provides a completely flat image, across the full field of view, without any curvature, or distortion and improves the video edge detection capability on complex parts significantly.
Not only that, but with a large depth of field, your sample is always in focus, regardless of height differences, making TVM the faster, more convenient, more friendly way to measure.
The availability of a moving stage also makes it possible to measure components larger than the field of view.
The TVM series come with the renowned M3 measurement software with a rich suite of features as well as simple data import/export and reporting facilities.
- Place and measure functionality
- Minimum training required
- Eliminates operator errors with instant measurement within the field of view
- Clearly see the video image and part view on a large HD monitor
- Tolerance reports and other essential data outputs
To discuss your particular requirements in further detail, please contact your local Vision Engineering representative.
|Measuring range (X,Y)||FOV mode||0.71″ x 0.22″ (18mm x 14mm) (0.79″ (20mm) diagonal)||1.10″ x 0.83″ (28mm x 21mm) (1.38″(35mm) diagonal)|
|With moving stange||8″ x 4″ (200mm x 100mm)||8″ x 4″ (200mm x 100mm)|
|Maximum component height||With fixed stage||–||3.94″ (100mm)|
|With moving stage||2.68″ (68mm)||2.68″ (68mm)|
|Measurement uncertainty||FOV mode||3μm||4μm|
|With moving stage||5+(9.54L/1000)μm||7+(9.54L/1000)μm|
- Controllable and programmable LED surface illumination
- Controllable and programmable LED collimated substage illumination
- With moving stage: 20.28″ (515mm) (w) x 18.90″ (480mm) (d) x 23.82″ (605mm) (h)
- With fixed stage: 10.87″ (275mm) (w) x 14.76″ (375mm) (d) x 23.82″ (605mm) (h)
- With moving stage: 515mm (w) x 480mm (d) x 605mm (h)