Contract Manufacturing Service
Ideas become reality... from design to full production and distribution
From design to full production and distribution Vision Engineering Manufacturing Services (VEMS) offer comprehensive contract manufacturing, design and commercialization packages, giving you access to the latest technology, as well as a team of experienced designers and engineers.
With over 50 years of experience in the design, development and exploitation of hi-tech products and instrumentation, Vision Engineering Manufacturing Services has the capabilities to turn your ideas into reality.
A dedicated project management team will be assigned to you to coordinate all your requirements, from prototypes, through to mass production projects and all aspects of purchasing and shipping.
Menu of services
Some customers use only a single part of Vision Engineering's capabilities, other take advantage of the full service package.
You can choose from a menu of services, including:
- Product design
- Competitive manufacturing and assembly
- Logistics and Shipping
- Global purchasing
- Marketing (online and offline)
- Sales channel development
- Distributor recruitment
Vision Engineering Manufacturing Services has helped many customers develop and exploit the potential of their ideas. Contact us and see how your ideas can become reality.
5 Reasons to consider contract manufacturing
Cost savings - you can save on capital costs as there is no need to purchase equipment
- Advanced skill set - take advantage of our skills and knowledge
- Ensuring Quality - proven processes and procedures to ensure robust quality control
- Take the stress out production – leave it to us, we have a wealth of manufacturing experience
- Reduce your supply chain - use our experience at efficiently managing sub-contractors and the global sourcing of parts and materials
About Vision Engineering
Vision Engineering is a privately owned multinational group, founded in 1958, with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in the USA and UK (2 sites) with logistics and warehousing across North America, Europe and Asia. Read more